Click the links below to view the corresponsing draws for The Robert Rock Junior Golf Tour events.
* The 9-hole handicap event will be a Stableford off full handicap and they will play off the Red Tees – there is a best boy and best girl prize on the day.
• Parents are allowed to carry the bags in the 9-hole event to help quicken play.
• We encourage all juniors to mark scorecards without relying on parents to do them, if a competitor does need help then this is fine, but we would like them to learn how to do this properly.
The Mini Tour Rules
The Mini Tour juniors will play off our own tee markers and it will be a medal format.
• There are prizes for:
• Boys Under10
• Boys Under 8
• Boys Under 6
• Best Girl
• Please be on the first tee 10 minutes before your tee time.
• If a junior has 3 failed attempts in a bunker, he/she may drop this at either side of the bunker and play from there, the drop won’t count as a shot.
• The maximum shots that may be taken on each hole Is 10, if a competitor reaches 10 on a hole, he/she may pick the ball up and place a 10 on their scorecard. Air shots are counted.
Please be aware the presentation will commence once the last group has come in and all scores have been recorded, we do ask that all prize winners stay if they can, however we understand sometimes circumstances may not allow this, please just let us know if you can’t attend and you have won a prize.
WE LOOK FORWARD TO WELCOMING YOU ALL ON THE DAY.