Ruddington Grange Golf Club 07/06/2020
June 7£9 – £18
For all enquiries please contact events organiser Natalie Clarke via the details below. Entry payments can be made by BACS prior to the event.
Tel: 07908 962008
Entry costs are as follows:
18 Hole Event – £15 for Tour members, £18 for non members.
9 Hole Handicap Event – £12 for Tour members, £15 for non members.
Mini Tour – £9 for members, £12 for non members.
- 18 Hole event will be a Medal Format.
- Under 18’s will play off White Tees.
- Under 14’s will play off Yellow Tees.
- Girls will play off Red Tees.
- Parents are not allowed to caddy in the 18 hole event.
- All juniors are asked to bring along an up to date handicap certificate.
- All players must register at least 30 minutes before their tee time and be on the 1st tee 10 minutes prior to tee time.
- Maximum time to finish 18 holes will be 4 hours and 15 minutes.
- The 9/10 hole events will be a stableford off full handicap and they will play off Red/Blue Tees.
- Parents are allowed to carry bags in the 9/10 hole events to help quicken play.
- The presentation at all events will commence shortly after the last group has finished.
- You must be under 14 by the 1st of January 2020 to enter 9 hole handicap event.
- Your best 8 scores to count towards the grand final.