Draw sheets will be emailed around 1 week before the event and the results will be issued the day after.
- If a child has 3 failed attempts in a bunker, he/she may drop this at either side of the bunker and play from there, the drop won’t count as a shot.
- The maximum shots that may be taken on each hole Is 10, if a competitor reaches 10 on a hole, he/she may pick the ball up and place a 10 on their scorecard.
- Air shots are counted.
- We encourage all juniors to mark scorecards without relying on parents to do them, if a competitor does need help then this is fine, but we would like them to learn how to do this properly.
- Please encourage all juniors to play a provisional ball if their original shot looks to be in danger.
- When you have all finished, we ask you all go to the registration desk with your cards so they can be checked and inputted.
- Caddies are allowed.
We hope you all have an enjoyable experience – for any queries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call Natalie Clarke on 07908 962008.